Our pulmonary research improves lives. The Lung Research Center is looking for candidates for research studies. The Lung Research Center is leading the effort to improve outcomes in life threatening lung diseases.
Our Research Center has contributed to advances in the understanding of lung disease including innovative medical treatments that have improved quality-of-life and survival for patients.
The Lung Research Center has conducted clinical trials for the treatment of complex lung disease for over 20 years. We have stayed true to our original mission to offer our patients access to new treatments currently under investigation and not ordinarily available.
• The Lung Research Center has over two decades of experience in COPD, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Asthma, Brochiectasis, Pulmonary Embolism/DVT, Pulmonary Hypertension, and Chronic Cough.
• We have conducted over 150 studies, with an active patient database of over 10,000 and growing.
• Our site is EDC capable and our completed studies regularly meet or exceed enrollment goals.
• Our staff of highly trained professionals has over 40 years of combined clinical trial experience. All members of our research team are active members of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals and are extensively trained in good clinical practice and patient care. The Lung Research Center has 2 ACRP certified CRCs on staff.
• The Lung Research Center is a private research facility conveniently located in the north medical building on the campus of St. Luke’s Hospital.
• We have all the necessary equipment to perform phase II- IV clinical trials.
• The Lung Research Center is located in the St. Louis Metropolitan area. The metropolitan area is the 20th largest in the United States with a population of 2.8 million. The bi-state metropolitan area includes seven counties in Missouri and eight in Illinois. The Lung Research Center has access to approximately 9,000 patients with respiratory illness, comprised of referrals from investigators, local
physicians and our research database.